• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Low

andyntfc

Apparantly you are after him if rumours are correct, have you heard anything down there? Well done for your fantastic start to the season, is there much difference between the two leagues?

Not heard anything about that down here!

The main difference between the two leagues is a severe reduction in teams that play long ball...
tounge.gif

Low would not be top of my shopping list whilst down at NTFC Mart. However, Fred Murray would interest me. A left/centre back with midfield abilities Just the kind of versatile player that can save a limited budget squad from going out and buying two players.
rock.gif

No no news our end, we dont want him, we have just got Jamal, we wont be signing Low.

League 1 is far easier than league 2. More often than league 2 does the side who plays better football win, which is why we are doing so much better than Yeovil.

No long ball.

Its also closer to the premiers%&t

I rate Josh Low very highly but we're overloaded with wingers at the moment so I'd be very surprised if we were after him.

Thanks for the compliments anyway, Andy. The standard of football is better in League 1 and teams pass it around much more. As one of the few good footballing sides in League 2, the Cobblers would have no problems adapting if you got promoted. All the best for the rest of the season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Oct. 31 2005,10:19)]However, Fred Murray would interest me. A left/centre back with midfield abilities Just the kind of versatile player that can save a limited budget squad from going out and buying two players.
rock.gif
sounds like petts to me!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 31 2005,16:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Oct. 31 2005,10:19)]However, Fred Murray would interest me. A left/centre back with midfield abilities Just the kind of versatile player that can save a limited budget squad from going out and buying two players.
rock.gif
sounds like petts to me!
smile.gif
Respected centre back Carl Pettefer!
biggrin.gif

The finishing is alot better in League One ive found, you get punished alot more for mistakes.

Back