• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

Looks like Bradford love Josh Wright!!!

Sounds like he's having a train Wreck up there, some of the comments are embarrassing for him!

So pleased CP got rid......

The manager will probably be sacked in a few games and then Wright won't be captain anymore.

It doesn't look as if his career is on the up at Bradford. He obviously wasn't the type of player that Chris Powell wanted in the side he is building, but I don't wish the guy any ill will. I would think he will have to move on in January, maybe back to Gillingham where he was wanted.

I genuinely don't understand why he gets so much abuse. Yes it is strange that Bradford's inept manager made him captain but I've seen worse players. I agree he probably should have gone back to the Gills.

I didn't think he was that bad to be honest. Probably why I'm not a succesful football club manager..:Unsure:

Ok he’s not going to make anyone’s all time SUFC 11 but not sure why some want him to fail.

We showed him the door..... Remember that when your slagging off the next Jack Payne for bettering themselves.

Ok he’s not going to make anyone’s all time SUFC 11 but not sure why some want him to fail.

We showed him the door..... Remember that when your slagging off the next Jack Payne for bettering themselves.

His and his fathers comments on social media didn’t help his case.

His and his fathers comments on social media didn’t help his case.

Possibly so but in fairness to Josh I did speak to him once and he seemed a real good lad and very happy to be with us. He was also playing with an ongoing hamstring problem when we were short on numbers..... Others weren’t so keen.

Not sure Payne is bettering himself ,though he is now getting a bit more time on the pitch now Brad C are ensconced in the bottom four.

Not sure Payne is bettering himself ,though he is now getting a bit more time on the pitch now Brad C are ensconced in the bottom four.

I would imagine his bank balance may well soften the blow

I didn't think he was that bad to be honest. Probably why I'm not a succesful football club manager..:Unsure:
An awful management appointment has made even the good players crap so I'm not surprised average players like Wright have struggled, he's since been sacked but the damage is done. Apparently the manager never bothered to play the intended starting eleven in a pre season friendly together and his fitness training was so light players were visibly exhausted come the end of the match in the early league fixtures.

How he even managed to get another league one team to sign him was a miracle. If he manages to sign for another it will be incredible!

Back