• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2wolfs

A request that on 55 minutes we clap for Joshua for 1 min in remembrance of him .
He supported and Rochdale supported him but unfortunately he passed away on Friday and only 5 years old !
Rochdale gave him the squad number 55 .
Thank you for reading this and hopefully we can all remember Joshua
With this request

I believe there's a minutes applause at the start for this kid and for Graham Taylor.

I'm happy to take my lead from the Rochdale fans here, we DO already have plans in place for a tribute beforehand but if they lead on this then I am sure the majority of us will join in.

Exactly, that.

Personally, I would prefer if we did it on 55 minutes anyway, for him.

The Graham Taylor one can still be before the game. I assume that's planned throughout the country.

I first heard this as the tannoy announcer read it out shortly before kick-off, brought a lump to my throat :-(

No applause at 55 from the 'Dale fans, so I guess they felt the applause at the start was enough.

I think they appreciated how it was handled by us. Especially to have Joshua's name read out over the tannoy.

No applause at 55 from the 'Dale fans, so I guess they felt the applause at the start was enough.

I think they appreciated how it was handled by us. Especially to have Joshua's name read out over the tannoy.

There were 4 Rochdale fans sitting in the middle block in the North that didn't even clap for the minutes applause before the game, they just sat there. I found that very disappointing

Blimey. That is poor. Unless they didn't realize if was for Joshua, as well.

There were 4 Rochdale fans sitting in the middle block in the North that didn't even clap for the minutes applause before the game, they just sat there. I found that very disappointing

I noticed that too. And you could sense, if that's the right word, the sadness from all around from those who were unaware of the little chap's passing until the tannoy announcement.

I do not believe that anybody, Dale or Shrimper would not have been paying their respects...in whatever way they chose.
Desperately sad.

Blimey. That is poor. Unless they didn't realize if was for Joshua, as well.

Maybe we shouldn't be too judgemental of people without knowing anything about them.

Back