• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Junior Stanislas Left Winger

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Six week loan. SMS from club.

Wet Spam player.

IS THE PLAYER WE WILL BE GETTING IN ON LOAN
WATCH AND SEE;)

Junior Stanislas
Nationality: English
Position: Midfielder
Date of birth: 26 November 1989
Fair play Crossy.

Now do I berate him [stanislas] for being a spammer or begrudgingly support him.

I guess the latter..

Great news!!! But do we need 2 left wingers on loan?!? Apparently we do...

Welcome Junior :)

45mins each. I'm happy we've got some new faces in, but still don't think it quite solves our problem areas (creativity in the middle, and competition at RB/CB)

feeney can play on both wings...bye bye betsy, betsy goodbye!!

I'm happy with having some good wingers in (if they turn out to be) that are hopefully creative with the midfield of cristophe and mccormack, although we'll lose Chris for a little while in December.

Bingo, no sooner did i post that Scannell going might mean we'd got out premiership player than this thread went up!

Can he play in the cup? I'm guessing not.

Bingo, no sooner did i post that Scannell going might mean we'd got out premiership player than this thread went up!

Can he play in the cup? I'm guessing not.

should be ok, no 1st team appearances, and plus Wet Spam aren't in the 1st round

Sorry for my cluelessness, but have you actually seen him play?

No but people seem to have it in for Betsy.. The usual clueless idiots who call themselves Southend United supporters and enjoy demoralising players to the point where they leave.

I'm not quite sure what Betsy has done wrong to **** so many people off.

Not a spectacular player, but he is steady and does link well with Revell and Francis down that side.

Whats the use in not getting behind him?

Tilly is not going to drop Betsy in favour of a kid from West Ham, so its not even an argument.

O/S says he was at the Telford replay last week and he's still joined!!! That's the sort of commitment I want to see!

This from a West Ham forum earlier this year - sounds good!

See the u19’s play a few times last season, the first thing that is evident - is that Junior Stanislas is going to be an amazing player. One the very best WHU have ever produced. Electric acceleration and speed, with clinical and composed finishing. Brilliant 1on1 with a keeper, just curls the ball into the net like Henry. He can blast it too. Athletically built like a sprinter, with incredibly quick feet - and likes to do step overs, lots and lots step overs, which are very, very fast – like Nani, Ronaldo, Robinho. He plays like a top Brazilian. This kid is dynamite! Gonna be World Class!!

I read a quote this year from Tony Carr saying: “its possible Junior Stanislas is going to be a World Beater!”

Back