• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Juppy Replacement

Cant see him wanting to drop out the Prem really....

Sure if he wanted regualr football he could go on loan to Watford, Sheff United, Wigan etc and get it week in week out.

Would love to see him back here again.

But, no chance, he will go to another prem club I reckon.

Probably someone like Charlton or Fulham.

I'd rather see us get a LB and move Wilson to RB - if he's good enough for 2 promotion winning sides out of position, then he'll be good enough as a right-back.

We GOT an good chance as anyone in getting better player like Kelly on season loans - Kelly would be happy to drop dpwn to Championship if its mean he get an chance to play for Rep. of Ireland.

Kelly was definately interesting Charlton during the transfer window. Now with Curbs gone, that interest has probably past.

Like has been said, now we are a Championship club (albeit a small one) we can now certainly attract Premier League players on loan.

I think if Kelly has no other options, then a year at Roots Hall would suit all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ May 25 2006,10:25)]We GOT an good chance as anyone in getting better player like Kelly on season loans - Kelly would be happy to drop dpwn to Championship if its mean he get an chance to play for Rep. of Ireland.
Other Premiership players yes but I doubt Kelly will want to drop down into the Championship.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ May 25 2006,10:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ May 25 2006,10:25)]We GOT an good chance as anyone in getting better player like Kelly on season loans - Kelly would be happy to drop dpwn to Championship if its mean he get an chance to play for Rep. of Ireland.
Other Premiership players yes but I doubt Kelly will want to drop down into the Championship.
He might not want to drop down , but is attracting no offers from the premiership.

This rumour keeps resurfacing - probably because he played for us before. I reckon he'll most likely go to Watford, as he'll probably start a lot of games and remain in the Prem.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ May 25 2006,12:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ May 25 2006,10:40)]
[b said:
He might not want to drop down , but is attracting no offers from the premiership.
Says who? He'll definately be playing Premiership football next seaosn. Possibly with Charlton.

It would be nice, he was part of my uefa cup runners up side on football manager! I can see hunt playing right back though next season. I hope Wilson gets a chance next season either on the left or right.

Brum are hot on his heels according to icbirmingham.

I think Kelly may well be beyond us!

Back