• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cambridge_branch

Youth Team
Who would be your greatest Southend starting 11 and what Manager would you manage ?

Steve Tilson Manager

Simon Royce

Leo Roget Adam Barrett Chris Powell Mike Lapper

Ronnie Whelan Julian Hails Mike Marsh Adi Clarke

Martin Carruthers Freddy Eastwood

Royce
Austin Prior Clark Powell
Ansah Marsh Butler Otto
Collymore Eastwood

Manager: Webb

Flahavan
Jupp, Prior, Barrett, Searle
Robson-Kanu, Jay Smith, Maher, Mitch Cole,
Eastwood, Corr

Based on my favourites rather than ability!

This.....although I would have Paul sansome just pipping Royce I just thought he was a better all rounder

I never saw Paul play Royce had just got in to the team although Maybe I waould have had Nevil Southall and Stan instead of Martin we have had some greats in our team right

Sansome
Francis Prior Barratt Powell
Gower K.Jones Maher Otto
Collymore Eastwood

Managers: Webb & Tilson

Neil Freeman

Mickey Stead - Alan Moody - Adam Barrett - Chris Powell

Andy Ansah - Keith Jones - Mike Marsh - Ricky Otto

Stan Collymore - Freddie Eastwood

Manager: Dave Webb

Subs:

Simon Francis
Spencer Prior
Steve Goodwin
Paul Butler
Mickey Laverick
Colin Morris (of Course) lol!
Brett Angell

That I've seen in my time...

Dan Bentley,
Simon Francis, Peter Clarke, Adam Barrett, Steve Hammell,
Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Mark Bentley, Kevin Maher, Mark Gower,
Freddy Eastwood, Lee Barnard

Manager: Steve Tilson

Subs: Daryl Flahavan, Dorian Dervite, Carl Pettefer, Alan McCormack, Nicky Bailey, Barry Corr, Leon Constantine

Roberts
Stead Cusack Hadley Edinburgh
Morris Maher Poutney McInven
Best Spence

Subs; Cawston Moody Powell Prior Chisnall Eastwood Crown

Manager Rowley

Bentley, Stead. Watson. prior. powell. gower, marsh, maher, taylor, eastwood, collymore. man= webb

Back