• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just seen Ron Martin......

My Dads on his way to Edinburgh today and has just seen Ron Martin on the same flight.
Will he be signing a new striker today from scotland today......?
Any suggestions....?

I reckon he is tying up a sponshorship deal with Tunnocks.

My theory is that Tunnocks are hoping to break into new markets by leveraging our huge fanbase in the far east.

I reckon he is tying up a sponshorship deal with Tunnocks.

My theory is that Tunnocks are hoping to break into new markets by leveraging our huge fanbase in the far east.

Their factory is 5 mins walk from my office.
I'll keep my eye out for a dapper grey haired businessman :p

I thought our huge fan base was in the upper south. Lets face it can't be much fun sitting between the Lumpy Boys (mcnasty & Chris "beer monster" Callaghan). In fact there's not much spare room at all in the south upper with those 2 in. :angel:

Piers Slim B'stard

I thought our huge fan base was in the upper south. Lets face it can't be much fun sitting between the Lumpy Boys (mcnasty & Chris "beer monster" Callaghan). In fact there's not much spare room at all in the south upper with those 2 in. :angel:

Piers Slim B'stard

I think this calls for a group hug between my good self , the very amiable "Beer Monster" Chris and you , the soon to be cuddled to death B'stard.

Piers Slim B'stard

Don't forget the forever slim Homer J Olley who, despite Mrs Piers B'stard having the seat with the most room in the entire ground, manages to allow her just enough space to breath :guns:

Word on the street is that our own Uncle Ron has had enough of our central defensive partnership - and is headed oop north to sign the no nonsense pair of Aberdeen_Shrimper and Glasgow Rich to shore things up at the back. Anyone see him on a flight to shannon yet? I have my stuff all ready and packed to play up front with Hoops tonight :D

Word on the street is that our own Uncle Ron has had enough of our central defensive partnership - and is headed oop north to sign the no nonsense pair of Aberdeen_Shrimper and Glasgow Rich to shore things up at the back. Anyone see him on a flight to shannon yet? I have my stuff all ready and packed to play up front with Hoops tonight :D

Ssssshhhhh, we're keeping that quiet until the deal is done and we're pictured gurning over our hefty contracts!

A bit of a hitch over AS' image rights deal just now I believe!
He thinks he's such a stud, he's demanding 300% of any profit if any female Shrimpers buy any of his merchandise, get his name on their shirts, etc ;)

Ssssshhhhh, we're keeping that quiet until the deal is done and we're pictured gurning over our hefty contracts!

A bit of a hitch over AS' image rights deal just now I believe!
He thinks he's such a stud, he's demanding 300% of any profit if any female Shrimpers buy any of his merchandise, get his name on their shirts, etc ;)

Hope they deem you both good enough to sign your contracts with posh non bic pens and a piece of paper with something on it unlike mr damien scannell :D

P.S - No hoofing the ball up tonight....i like the ball played to my feet - none of this running around for the sake of it b*llox :p

Back