• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just started

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
I've just stumbled across this game and I have to say, I'm completely at a loss as to what I'm doing. All my players seem to be disastrous, my fans hate me after I did nothing to my team from week 1 and got hammered 7-0 at home on Sunday and I don't even know how to pick my team.

Any tips for starting? Perhaps how to pick the team would be a good start....

Buy the best coach possible, at least a solid trainer, if you can afford it and don't worry about the leadership skills.

To pick the team, go to the matches section and then click on the orders part and then set your team. Playing a 3-5-2 should probably work best whilst you are in the lower leagues.

Still seem to be missing something. It looks like a rigid 4-4-2 and I can't see where you'd change the formation. Still, we're getting somewhere.

Also, I've got a guy called David Lee on my right wing!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

In the orders section, underneath the players names, there are options to change certain aspects so you can change tactics there. (Change a centre back to inner midfield)

Now we're looking better. Playing the 7-0 team again on Sunday so we'll see how the changes work out!

This is still my first season and my advice to you to realise this game is S-L-O-W. You will not see any results in your first year unless you have inherited a decent team. It is all about playing the long game.

As hard as it'll be don't worry about losing every game.

Pick what to train and train it. Only by triaing youngsters and selling them can you earn the money for better youngster to train and improve you squad.

Another piece of advice which you must stick to is not to get involved in bidding wars! There are loads of players out there and there will be another one along in a while.

Good Luck!

Back