• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just to let you know, AWAY

... ticket office are:-

Blackpool - 2.1.06
Oldham - 7.1.06

and Tranmere 2 weeks after that.

Just in case you were wondering!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Dec. 29 2005,22:10)]ok thanx
No probs. You awake then??
glare.gif
wink.gif

Im not having a moan, but this is similar to the probs with the Notts Forest game. Less than a week to go, and the official site and the Blackpool site havent even put up how much the tickets are.
rock.gif

yes i'm awake, just because i slept all the way home doesn't mean i sleep all the time
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 29 2005,22:12)]Im not having a moan, but this is similar to the probs with the Notts Forest game. Less than a week to go, and the official site and the Blackpool site havent even put up how much the tickets are.
rock.gif
I think the prices were up a few weeks ago. Try looking back a little bit!

can only find oldham prices on OS

Adults £21
Over 65 under 16 £11
under 12 £3

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Dec. 29 2005,22:16)]can only find oldham prices on OS

Adults £21
Over 65 under 16 £11
under 12 £3
Are you coming to this one matey?

Good. Don't forget, Bournemouth for the weekend! That should be good, as long as Ben and Carlos don't come...
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 29 2005,22:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 29 2005,22:12)]Im not having a moan, but this is similar to the probs with the Notts Forest game. Less than a week to go, and the official site and the Blackpool site havent even put up how much the tickets are.
rock.gif
There is nothing about it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 29 2005,22:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 29 2005,22:13)]
[b said:
rock.gif
There is nothing about it.
No sorry, i also checked but couldnt see it. My mistake, must have been for the Hartlepool and Oldham games!

Have you checked the Blackpool official site? Lets hope the game is actually on tho!

Can only find for last season prices, son't think they would have changed

ADMISSION INFO (2003/2004 PRICES)

East stand (all Seating -open) £16 Adult, £10 All Concessions

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Dec. 29 2005,22:26)]Can only find for last season prices, son't think they would have changed

ADMISSION INFO (2003/2004 PRICES)

East stand (all Seating -open) £16 Adult, £10 All Concessions
Just found that as well!

Hope all concessions include students lol
biggrin.gif

Back