• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

amsemp

Director⭐
Is he injured or just not getting a look in at the moment?

Saw him a few times and thought he did a good job as a defensive midfielder. It's one of those positions that if you didn't notice him during the game then it meant he did his job and played that role well.

He's a talented player with a lot of attributes. Going out on loan would probably be of benefit, my guess is that he's probably become frustrated because he's not getting any match time.

I think Kane is a class act. Defender well, good athlete, strong, scored a few, pretty solid in the air.....I would have him back in a second personally.

Thought he was OK as a holding midfielder, but when he got pushed on I thought he was poor. Im not surprised he's struggling... but hope he turns it around and bags us more cash

Always looked to me like he had so much more to give. Was very comfortable on the ball, had the look of a player who would be comfortable at a higher level, but never seemed to be trying very hard. Like it was all a bit too easy. If he had the attitude to go with the ability I definitely believe he would be championship level at least.

Better than Laird and Leonard?

Not convinced.

In my personal opinion he is streets ahead of Leonard. Leonard has grown on me a lot and I actually think he is a decent option in the centre of midfield but Kane is so much better. Laird I think is better than both as he is good going forward and defending. Lairds only issue is his fitness.

Kane scored one in six and Leonard has scored maybe two goals over a similar number of games. I think both are fast, both have good energy so I don't think they are a bad comparison but I think Kane edges Leonard in the air and also with his tackling. Both I think will grow to be good holding midfielders.

Well, let's all hope that Peterborough get promoted in any event, as contractually we are due a bonus if that happens.

Looking good so far! Was the bonus for promotion just in the first season though? Or does it come into play whenever, as long as Ferdinand is in the squad?

Looking good so far! Was the bonus for promotion just in the first season though? Or does it come into play whenever, as long as Ferdinand is in the squad?

Don't think that was made public. I think the one in Bailey's contract was for him to gain promotion from the Championship and they got relegated in his first season!

Don't think that was made public. I think the one in Bailey's contract was for him to gain promotion from the Championship and they got relegated in his first season!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :raspberry:

Back