• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kate Silverton - Would You?

Thorpe Groyney

Open your mind
Sometimes she looks fantastic but other times a real munter.

If she was a cricketer she'd have been Mark Ramprakash.

kate_silverton.jpg
img_4.jpg
img_6.jpg

Isn't one of those pics Natasha Kaplinsky?

My answer is 'no' by the way. I just do not find her appealing in the slightest.

She definitely looks better in glasses - she'd need windscreen wipers by the time I'd finished though....;)

What is it about the glasses? Yes, by the way. Been a fan for sometime and BBC breakfast news when she's on it is a regular fixture on the work telly.

Yes, but agree she'd have to keep the glasses on....she's very sexy with them on but for some reason (which I can't quite fathom) not so hot when she isn't wearing them.

What is it about the glasses? Yes, by the way. Been a fan for sometime and BBC breakfast news when she's on it is a regular fixture on the work telly.

Some women just look extra horny in glasses, she is one of those women.

Whilst we're on the subject. What does everyone think of the new weather reporter, Wendy Hurrell?

wendy_frontpic.jpg

Whilst we're on the subject. What does everyone think of the new weather reporter, Wendy Hurrell?

wendy_frontpic.jpg

Amazing, 9/10 at least I'd say & always has a little smug grin to camera (almost as if to say "I know what you boys out there in TV land want to do to me"!!!)

She used to be the Anglia evening news weather girl!

wendy_frontpic.jpg

A big fan. Always puts a spring in my step (and a lump in my trousers) if she's doing the weather on BBC London in the mornings.

Riz Latif has come on well in the last year or so as well, but not in Wendy's class.

Im a fan of Wendy - nice tidy little piece!
My favourite is Susanna Reid whos on every Friday, however I was concerned by last weeks appearence when she looked like she'd just walked in off a victorian period drama and her boobs looked a bit like Spaniels ears. However Ill stick by her, cant beat a bit of posh!

Back