• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kightly

MK Shrimper

Striker
Linked to Torino?

Torino have been impressed and will make an offer when the transfer window opens next month. Kightly is now valued around £2 million but the championship club will desperately fight off any interest as they see Kightly as a central part of their promotion bid"

Oooopsy....

Linked to Torino?

Torino have been impressed and will make an offer when the transfer window opens next month. Kightly is now valued around £2 million but the championship club will desperately fight off any interest as they see Kightly as a central part of their promotion bid"

Oooopsy....

Oh no, you'll get all the "we should have kept kightly :cry: " brigade started up again :p

I heard that Villa wanted him too, but to be honest I can't see him staying at Wolves till the end of the season. With loads of offers coming in from bigger clubs they will have to fight hard to keep him.

If he keeps up the good form then Wolves will certainly struggle to keep hold of him. If it's a half-decent Premiership club like Villa, then I reckon he'd soon be off, especially considering Wolves rather feint hopes of promotion this season.

If he keeps up the good form then Wolves will certainly struggle to keep hold of him. If it's a half-decent Premiership club like Villa, then I reckon he'd soon be off, especially considering Wolves rather feint hopes of promotion this season.

What is Kightly's actual position cause surely Villa have good enough cover I know they have Ashley Young and he has been on form of recent.

Scored today after coming on as a sub for Wolves against Cambridge.

That ex-Chelsea tosser on MOTD last night raved about him, saying he came from non-League. No mention of him playing for Southend.

That ex-Chelsea tosser on MOTD last night raved about him, saying he came from non-League. No mention of him playing for Southend.

Yes I saw that as well *******! His time with us has just been forgotten about especially the fact he was a skinny little runt and ****e.

He never set the world alight when he played for the Blues, but Tilly has shown he will be patient with other youngsters (Moussa, Ademeno) and has farmed out other players on loan to give them experience (Zoltan the Great), so why wasn't Kightly given the same opportunity? He was too lightweight, but so was Odhiambo who Tilly brought in. And look at some old pics of Beckham, he looked like Mr Muscle as a youngster at Man Utd, should they have booted him?

Maybe thats something has learned from experience, Kightly was released early in Tilly's managerial career and at a time when we were really stripping down the squad. I would imagine that given the circumstances we have now he may well have been retained, although he was 19 1/2 when his contract was not renewed
Kightly was loaned out to Farnbro' between October 2004 and Jan 2005

Also, I don't expect to see Ademeno here next season.

Back