• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

after talking to him today in college it looks like he is going on loan to farnborough to try and get match fit but he will also be given a chance tomoro as he has confirmed he is on the bench and has been told by the management he deserves ago after training performances!

oh yer also! bart grimmnick *SP is looking out for hes future by enrolling in a course about business retail!

Ive got a fact about Kightly. He went to the same school as me and was studying there same time I was.
biggrin.gif

He drives a fiesta. I used to have a fiesta. He lives in Basildon. I used to as well

Small world

tounge.gif

He was next to use a weights machine at the gym after me when I left it all dripping wet with sweat.

Also I work with someone who knows his Mum and Dad as well as the young scamp himself!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,17:16)]He was next to use a weights machine at the gym after me when I left it all dripping wet with sweat.
Classy
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,17:17)]Also I work with someone who knows his Mum and Dad as well as the young scamp himself!!
I know 4 people who know the guy

On a similar claim to fame with a diferent player.......

After the Southend Millwall game in the early ninties which Tilly scored two goals to earn us a point and was televised live on ITV, I had reason to be in the tunnel after the game. Big Stan Collymore came into the tunnel and intended to gob on the floor but didnt it hit my boot.
Big Stan appologised bent down and wiped it off with his shirt.

Another fact, I havent worn or cleaned those boots since.

Thats gods honest and what I wanna know is .........

HOW ARE YOU GONNA BEAT THAT??

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That's just sad really. Maybe it's a bloke thing
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,18:25)]Thats gods honest and what I wanna know is .........

A mate of mine puked on a girl at a disco, and yet at the end of the evening she still took him home and shagged him.

Surely that beats your "Stan gob" story...

rock.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 07 2004,18:11)]I've served him where I used to work
tounge.gif
I saw him on a plane journey last year. Come to think of it, he was with Kevin Maher, and Duncan Jupp. In fact the whole team were there.

Don't know where they went, but I was on my way to Scarborough.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Quote (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,18:25)
Thats gods honest and what I wanna know is .........

A mate of mine puked on a girl at a disco, and yet at the end of the evening she still took him home and shagged him.

Surely that beats your "Stan gob" story...

Nice one, bruv
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 07 2004,17:11)]I've served him where I used to work
tounge.gif
Not as good as serving my old man though eh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 07 2004,18:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 07 2004,17:11)]I've served him where I used to work
tounge.gif
No it isn't, Chadds.......
rock.gif

[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif
Is she good at giving the ol' bloke pleasure ...

Kev

ghostface.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 07 2004,18:49)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif
Is she good at giving the ol' bloke pleasure ...

Kev

ghostface.gif

laugh.gif
Do u wanna smack in the mouth?
biggrin.gif

Back