• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

So who has just received an absolutely shocking email from KingsLynn football club about the purchase of tickets within the main stand??

I’m contacting you today because we believe you may be away supporters booking seated tickets in the home section. We are this season segregating every fixture and don’t at this moment in time have any away seating to allocate. However we understand that some people do indeed require a seat and we can accommodate your ticket allocation if you are needing this.

If you do require a seat and want your ticket to remain in force you need to contact us before 16:00 Monday 16th August 2021 and tell us your age and reasons why you require a seat. Any ticket holder that fails to respond to this email will find their tickets cancelled and you will be refused access to the ground on the day of the fixture.

Zoe Sandle

Box Office Manager

King’s Lynn Town Football Club

Tel: 07887757704

Email: zoe.sandle@kltown.co.uk

So who has just received an absolutely shocking email from KingsLynn football club about the purchase of tickets within the main stand??

I’m contacting you today because we believe you may be away supporters booking seated tickets in the home section. We are this season segregating every fixture and don’t at this moment in time have any away seating to allocate. However we understand that some people do indeed require a seat and we can accommodate your ticket allocation if you are needing this.

If you do require a seat and want your ticket to remain in force you need to contact us before 16:00 Monday 16th August 2021 and tell us your age and reasons why you require a seat. Any ticket holder that fails to respond to this email will find their tickets cancelled and you will be refused access to the ground on the day of the fixture.

Zoe Sandle

Box Office Manager

Wow that's not what was originally advised
Our official site still says it's ok to buy seated tickets in their stand.

Zoe Sandle

Box Office Manager

Shows the reality of our tinpot situation unfortunately. So now there will be segregation?

Zoe Sandle

Box Office Manager

King's Lynn have also advised that, with no segregation, Blues supporters can also purchase seated tickets, priced at:

Seats

Adults - £23
Concessions - £21
Under 16s - £11

Premier Seating

£26 all seats no discount (halfway line behind directors’ box)

Congratulations to KL on a Royal **** up! So sounds like you lot in the seats have to prove you need one?!....shocking. Looks like quite a few may be turfed out and will need to slum it with us on the terrace then. What a mess.

clearly the pressure of SUFC strongly recommending segregation, and the realisation that there could be easily 1500 shrimpers around the ground , they have now realised that they have dropped a ball, and are trying to close the stable door a day after the horse had bolted... my reply

At no point prior to myself booking tickets has your club advised anything about fan segregation. I am a 44 year old man, whos taking my 78 year old father to the game, we are football fans regardless of the demographics of our post code... I very much expect KingsLynn football club to honour the sale of match day tickets to myself and family. And suggest as a club you firmly get your 'ducks in a row' prior to releasing ticket sales in the future.

this email is my confirmation that I very much intend to honour my agreement that I have made by paying you in advance to attend the Kings Lynn v Southend United Match on Aug 21st.

One last question, I assume you are, there for not selling the advertised VIP Package? to anyone other than those with a KingsLynn post code...

Regards in Football and Sport

Repeating some of my post no.57- Kings Lynn have had just 10 gates exceeding 2000 in the last 35 years. Last year was their first season in the National League - with no crowds - having had two successive promotions. They have clearly underestimated the scale of what they have got themselves into.

Zoe Sandle

Box Office Manager

Based on what you said the other day, you're in the same boat as me (ie: attending with a 'less mobile' guest). Curiously, I've not had the email yet which concerns me a little.

Not that it matters much when you're standing outside a football ground with an older guest trying to argue the toss, but it's an 'interesting' mockery of contract law to introduce a new condition after taking your money.

Even more interestingly I've not been sent an email (yet). I tried ringing the mob number quoted but no reply. I'll try again tomorrow. Not sure what criteria they apply to keep the seats but we are both in our 70s and the chances of standing for 90 minutes are FA squared.

I think … the reason I have received one is that I sent her an email asking for parking and she may have twigged ? And traced the email address to matching ticket purchased, alternatively I have a Southend address and post code I wonder if they are just targeting that maybe ?? Yer it’s a worry really as you don’t want them to double sell

My advise is this .. if you haven’t received the email then you have absolutely nothing to worry about

Even more interestingly I've not been sent an email (yet). I tried ringing the mob number quoted but no reply. I'll try again tomorrow. Not sure what criteria they apply to keep the seats but we are both in our 70s and the chances of standing for 90 minutes are FA squared.
Well that’s right I would have thought there would have been a large number of fans planning to sit ( as is the norm now a days) you shouldn’t panic I really don’t think you should worry if you don’t receive the email

I think … the reason I have received one is that I sent her an email asking for parking and she may have twigged ? And traced the email address to matching ticket purchased, alternatively I have a Southend address and post code I wonder if they are just targeting that maybe ?? Yer it’s a worry really as you don’t want them to double sell

My advise is this .. if you haven’t received the email then you have absolutely nothing to worry about
Maybe, maybe not, I think I'll still ring tomorrow and register my bums on seats reason. The alternative is possibly being barred entry and ticket money and coach blown out.

Back