• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lack of Official Statement?

J

The Chameleon
So, good ol' Ron does like a statement or 2. So why not tonight? To explain why he had lied to us, saying that there wasn't any further debts to the tax man - and that they had made a mistake?

No wonder stadium consultancy fees were 2 million, we being mugged by a legal team that cannot do maths!

Oh well.. we wait for it, for the next - Not us but them statement...

I hope he comes out on to the pitch Saturday, so i can see 3000 season tickets thrown at him, oh hang on... 50 pound a replacement -

3000.00 x 50 = a lot of money

**** me, i've just got the idea by accident to save SUFC -

Everybody should throw their seaso's at RM!!

I think he might have more important things to do, like try to cobble together the £400,000 we need to keep the club going. He's already apparently appeared on Sky Sports News, so he's had his say.

Because it's what i'd discuss in a pub and not because i ****ed up and forgot where i was posting.

Just realised that you have posted it here too :)

Anyway, maybe he has fled the country or Ron has an evil twin who has him tied up and is pretending to be Ron. More realistically, he could be thinking of ways to get some money to save our club.

He could be, however its long enough for the **** to produce something. When he wants to he will, i'm sure - just always so quiet after these things.

This will be a very quiet 35 days, but hopefully we will get answers afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, im not expecting any substance - i just need something to chuckles at today.

Ron now knows there is very little point putting the spin on any of this - he will now spend the next few weeks doing all he can to finalise the package to enable the develoment of FF. I think, even he knows now that the time has come - no more delays, no more spin - last chance Ronald to either get outside investment and take a smaller piece of the pie or we will no longer be. Lets hope in 2-3 years time we can all look back on yesterday and say it was a dark day day but ultimately worth it as we recline in our padded seats at FF enjoying the wonderful game.

Back