• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Last Game of Season v Rochdale SOLD OUT!

Just bought one for my wife, there’s really not a lot around us in the West (Block S) so I can see them opening X block later this week (if they’re allowed).

I guess Rochdale won’t bring that many so we should be able to use more of the overall capacity for home fans.

Current state of play as follows:

IMG_7326.jpeg

Dunno how it’s happened but I’m coming as usual with my partner to this one, but somehow my 75 year old mum is coming to her first ever football match too. Also my 84 year old stepfather is coming along for only his second match. Never thought I’d see the day when my mum would wanna come along but I think all the psychodrama I’ve relayed to her over the last few years has piqued her interest. Hope she gets to celebrate a goal!! UTB.

6208 Sold*​

1491 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 14:22:56.

West Stand​

Family: 494 sold, 276 available.
STUVW: 2613 sold, 72 available.
X: 0 sold, 0 available.

North Stand​

Away: 68 sold, 334 available.

East Stand​

1763 sold, 9 available.

South Stand​

Upper: 808 sold, 125 available.
Lower: 462 sold, 675 available.

Get your tickets now for Saturday’s clash against Rochdale on the final day of the National League season.

Blues return to Roots Hall for the final time in 2023/24, and we expect that tickets for the 12:15pm kick-off will come very close to selling out.

With that in mind, get yours now to avoid disappointment. Already, there is limited availability in the entirety of the Gilbert & Rose Stand other than Block Q, and in the entirety of the Jonathan Rhys Recruitment Stand Upper.

Tickets in the Foxhie East Stand are only available in Blocks C and E.

At the time of writing, there is still a chance that the Shrimpers will go into game 46 with a chance of securing a remarkable play-off finish.

If Halifax pick up two points or fewer from their two midweek games, Southend will take to the pitch against the Dale knowing that they could yet extend the season.

Make sure you’re at the Hall to witness what could be an incredible achievement.

colour-logo.svg

CLICK HERE TO BUY YOURS

Question is I suppose, are we allowed to ?

Yes. It's already been open this season.

Unfortunately. The north bank cannot be used in the north west corner.

I would have thought the consortium
would want the north to be completed as it's that stand holding us back.

Get that redeveloped like the Barnet away stand with bar underneath and capacity can hit over 10 to 11k

Yes. It's already been open this season.

Unfortunately. The north bank cannot be used in the north west corner.

I would have thought the consortium
would want the north to be completed as it's that stand holding us back.

Get that redeveloped like the Barnet away stand with bar underneath and capacity can hit over 10 to 11k
X Block I think was only open for the Chesterfield game maybe another?

Very limited 'normal' tickets left, mainly family stand.
We stopped ticket sales when this happened for the Daggers game, so get in quick.

One ticket left in the East Stand

Maybe the ticket office can start selling the Blue Section AKA Block A

Most complimentary ticket holders dont bother turning up any way .

Free loaders

Back