• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Last home game - Rochdale - kick off time changed to 12:15pm

Exactly.

Same as the fans moaning on social media about the rescheduled Solihull Moors game, that isn’t the “tin pot” league, both Clubs had to agree the date for the rearranged match. It isn’t forced upon us.
As explained in detail elsewhere, there were few options available. However nothing significant has changed in the last 10 days and the re-arrangemt could have been announced back then. Those who have suggested the League is tin-pot are presumably unaware of the vast number of Premier League and Championship matches where kickoff times (and dates) are changed. Final matches in the Championship are all 12:30. FA Cup matches are played at lunchtime, tea time, evenings.

As explained in detail elsewhere, there were few options available. However nothing significant has changed in the last 10 days and the re-arrangemt could have been announced back then. Those who have suggested the League is tin-pot are presumably unaware of the vast number of Premier League and Championship matches where kickoff times (and dates) are changed. Final matches in the Championship are all 12:30. FA Cup matches are played at lunchtime, tea time, evenings.

And all to suit TV schedules - One day there should be a total fan boycott so they have to televise a game in an empty stadium.

A 12.15 kick off gives a opportunity to get down to maybe Southend Manor afterwards

Also feel for Rochdale fans….how early are they going to have to set off. Bromley are playing Gateshead away last game….just stupid stuff!

Also feel for Rochdale fans….how early are they going to have to set off. Bromley are playing Gateshead away last game….just stupid stuff!

Throw a few more in :-

Halifax at Eastleigh
Hartlepool at Dorking
Wealdstone at Oldham
Fylde at Woking
Oxford C at Altrincham

As they seem to want to mess with the
kick off time every year so a game can be televised they could at least make sure there are local fixtures like they do at Christmas and New Year.

Exactly.

Same as the fans moaning on social media about the rescheduled Solihull Moors game, that isn’t the “tin pot” league, both Clubs had to agree the date for the rearranged match. It isn’t forced upon us.
Those on social media may have had a point, reading the latest Echo article, seems it was the League's decision on the Solihull game!!

I get that they move them on the last day of the season but earlier notice would be appreciated. People make arrangements around travel with trains and such, and hotels which they now won't be able to book into (not us necessarily) that early, and also working hours around the kick off time. Kev's got a Heathrow landing that morning so we've just got to hope a) it's on time and b) that the M25 is kind!

The EFL often change KO on the last day. Nothing new and not just a 'tin pot' NL idea.

Yeah they do, but to a later KO. 12.30 KO is a terrible choice. Should have been 5.30.

What sort of time will Rochdale fans have to leave to get to the game for 12.30.

No thought for fans and no need to change the fixture at all .

last year it was a late kick off which worked well for me as i had more time to help out with childcare/get agreement from the wife. I might have to cancel my ticket now. it's really annoying as it should have been set out right from the start of the season. i was really surprised it was showing a 3 o'clock kick off, so not surprised it's been changed

last year it was a late kick off which worked well for me as i had more time to help out with childcare/get agreement from the wife. I might have to cancel my ticket now. it's really annoying as it should have been set out right from the start of the season. i was really surprised it was showing a 3 o'clock kick off, so not surprised it's been changed
Exactly. They could have changed this easily at midpoint during the season which wouldn't have been too bad, but no real excuse why it couldn't have been done much earlier. I know we booked our accommodation for Fylde months ago so others travelling for their final away matches possibly did the same and some will have booked trains.

Back