• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest from the Grauniad

"Last Saturday, as I was weeding my organic foxglove bed, it struck me! Isn't it amazing that we can find £30bn to spend on Trident but we can't afford even basic woodwind lessons for all Primary school pupils? That just goes to show what happens when global corporations can get their hands on our personal information!"

hahaha great find!

I was chatting with the usher before a recent afternoon recital at the National Ballet and he made a great point. Why bring back O-levels when dance still isn't a compulsory part of science! That's what we learned from Toussaint L'Ouverture.

We were chatting over a coffee, simple filter, not Nescafe (baby-killers) and started to think out loud. Judging children's abilities by standardised exams denies them their unique individuality and the expression of their culturally distinct identities. The left needs to unite and stop letting the neo-fascists talk down to us.

Seems pretty spot on to me, especially the baby-killers bit.

I refused to read the article as I was so outraged by the headline but my response is unambiguous! Why are the cis-sexual backlash movement intent on opressing my right to fair-trade cocoa? But that's just what we get when we continue to measure economic growth through GDP rather than focusing on freedom of expression and sustainability.

Collecting my oak-smoked Salmon and dry-cured Trout direct from the smokehouse led me to a fascinating chat with the proprietor this afternoon. I would rather vote for the BNP than let my three year old eat anything sold in Asda! But I guess that's just what happens when we let Saudi oil magnates rape our ecosystems and ruin the planet.

A real comment. :facepalm:

Whilst an audience is perhaps a necessary part of 'art', arguably poverty is the greatest muse. At least for some, surely....

"Last Saturday, as I was weeding my organic foxglove bed, it struck me! Isn't it amazing that we can find £30bn to spend on Trident but we can't afford even basic woodwind lessons for all Primary school pupils? That just goes to show what happens when global corporations can get their hands on our personal information!"

hahaha great find!

Well if we got attacked by some 3rd world nutters I would rther be backed by Tridetn than a bunch of spotty kids with recorders.

Luckily I dont have sound on this work computer but I'm guessing it was excellent Barna. Thanks.

From the Pamela Stephenson problemy bit:

I am a 23-year-old man and am obsessed with celebrity culture. Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, I insist that she must wear a mask of one of the female celebrities who really turn me on, such as Billie Piper or Kimberley Walsh. My girlfriend isn't too impressed with this, but goes along with it anyway. However, when she wants me to have sex with her when she is not wearing a mask, I don't think I can, because I can only get turned on by the celebrities.

And you say The Guardian is boring!

Back