• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Le pen praises Cameron's multicultural speech

Phillips "partly" agreed with Cameron. As I understand it Cameron's Tories lined up with some pretty repulsive far right-wing groups in the European Parliament.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12377084

Phillips has come out on a number of occasions and stated that multiculturalism hasn't worked. Two wrongs don't make a right but I'd suggest that Labour are aligned with some pretty nasty people of the left.

Phillips has come out on a number of occasions and stated that multiculturalism hasn't worked. Two wrongs don't make a right but I'd suggest that Labour are aligned with some pretty nasty people of the left.

Yet his argument is self contradicting , a quote from him 2006 "separateness" between communities and instead should "assert a core of Britishness".

Britain isn't a country its at minimum 4 separate countries cultures, aligned from the state of the union act of the 1800's ?

Because it hasn't worked so far doesn't mean it can't.
You seem to be a good example of multiculturalism working well in France.I'd hope I'm a good example of that too in Spain.

This is a great example of the adaptability of our (Chuckle Brothers) tribe. It is clear that you have both co-existed peacefully and at times have integrated successfully with your European hosts. Indeed, Richie C and I are also on good terms with the indigenous Cornish people that we live and work among. I know that Richie is now legally able to wear a Cornwall rugby shirt having lived here for over 35 years, so if that is not acceptance, I don't know what is. A special word too for our fifth member, Yorkshire Blue. He seems to move effortlessly between the variegated ethnic strata that is now the melting pot of the particular enclave of East London in which he resides whilst still keeping true to his own cultural mores, eg. he is never seen without his 'A Century United' Southend shirt. Well done the tribe for promoting the values of peaceful co-existence, integration and pride in our Chuckle culture. :clap:

Back