• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Leagues Top Scorer !

Magnum PI

Private Detective
Top Scorers

o.gif

tbl_spc.gif
Coca-Cola Football League One Top Scorers
Team TOT

BarnardSouthend5
BeckfordLeedsUnited5
BakerStockport4
LisbieColchester4
BaileyCharlton3
EasterMK Dons3
JacksonGillingham3
JohnsonLeeds United3
LambertSouthampton3
McGleishLeyton Orient3
RhodesHuddersfield3
RobinsonHuddersfield3
VernonColchester3
AbbottOldham2
BecchioLeeds United2

Cue £1 million bids from Premiership clubs ;)

he's got 7 now if you count the cup goals as well. thats 7 in 8 games ! i

mpressive in a side that have only won 2 of those 8 games !

His hat-trick today was great to see! A fit Barnard will get us goals a plenty, and goals win games, and if he can rack up 20 + goals a season, he will be our prize asset this season for sure.

Watch out League 1, coz......

BARNEY'S GONNA GET YA!!! :)

UTB!

yeah, but will he keep the third goal. Big deflection. The dubious goals panel may well credit it as an own goal

yeah, but will he keep the third goal. Big deflection. The dubious goals panel may well credit it as an own goal

I think he will, Ref gave him the match ball, plus he had the nerve to take that penalty twice! So fully deserved IMO (biased as I am!)

Well done Barney :clap: x

Barnard has obviously benefitted from a full pre season, and he definitely looks stronger and fitter. He's got a fairly good record at this level given his stop / start career with his fitness problems, and as others have said he should be a 20 goal a season man in this divison.

Barnard has obviously benefitted from a full pre season, and he definitely looks stronger and fitter. He's got a fairly good record at this level given his stop / start career with his fitness problems, and as others have said he should be a 20 goal a season man in this divison.

He is a lot more solid and much stronger than he was, he also carries himself with a lot more confidence. The preseason fitness training that he's mentioned has obviously paid dividends. Really pleased for him, about time some of his dissenters were quietened quite conclusively!

Good on the lad, he's due a 20+ season.

I'm guessing that's the first hat-trick from one of ours, since King Fred at Bristol City?

I dont think they will.

The shot he had was on target. It took a massive deflection to go past the keeper but the orignal shot looked like it may well beaten the comedy keeper Orient put out anyway.

I think based on that they will give it to him.

I dont think they will.

The shot he had was on target. It took a massive deflection to go past the keeper but the orignal shot looked like it may well beaten the comedy keeper Orient put out anyway.

I think based on that they will give it to him.

I was directly in line sitting behind the goal and the deflection wasn't massive, it clipped the defender as he turned to get out of the way and probably hit the back of the net after being deflected a couple of feet off it's original path.

Back