• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who are youir contacts/friends? I know who mine are. A tad more important than yours I'd imagine.:zzzzz:

Let me make this really simple for you.

Sharing interesting snippets on ShrimperZone.

jesus.jpg

Boasting about 'important contacts' at a League Two football club.

Dull-near-Aberfeldy-in-Pe-001.jpg

Ha, I can go one better than you, I got two !!! First one a little insulting (toss I do not give) and full of players name dropping (see previous wording in enclosed brackets) the second one was a reference to my class and social standing.
This is just too G to be T !

In that case sir, I believe we were 'copy and pasted'.

Anyway, we're diverting this fine thread.

:hijacked:

Think I said months ago that there were reneged promises and that Hall, Bilel and Kane were close to going when otherrs said they're not going anywhere. Kanes gone and Hall and Bilel claim broken promises publicly. My contacts words bourne out again. can include the ticket office manager exiting in that as well. What I have put on other threads I think what has happened far outweighs the Paul Benson mistake don't you. To think people on here felt I knew nothing. If I'm accused of self-publicising then I shouldn't have been told I knew no-one in the first place. With the pm abuse I received I think some may find it hard being proved wrong.

Haven't you and I discussed this bit before?

Back