• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds - you're not famous anymore!!

moneypit23

Coach
Just had the misfortune of watching Leeds fans on Sky Sports News moaning about the fixtures for the coming season. "I can't believe the teams we're playing" and other phrases declaring how beneath them it all is. Well I've got news for all you miserable, ferret trousering, whippet breeding, ignorant gimps...you're where you belong. You were utter s**te last season and hopefully will put up an equally s**te performance this time round. You don't have a God given right to be in the Premiership where, let's face it, the likes of most of them will consider you beneath them now anyway. :finger:

And breathe....

Probably posted this is the wrong forum, haven't I?

Love it.

Hope they drop straight through again, although that is highly unlikely.

Without Healey they will be nothing..... a just outside relegation place will be the best they will manage. Lets face it, every side will look to their fixtures with Leeds home and away and treat it like their mini cup final the way clubs did with Forest when they first came down.

Leeds will either get promoted or get relegated... i cant see them doing anything in between

Leeds will either get promoted or get relegated... i cant see them doing anything in between

Leeds in League 2 would be very amusing.:finger:

Getting lumps kicked out of them week after week.

Leeds, Rubbish manger, rubbish players, rubbish chairman, rubbish manager, they talk rubbish and they have a rubbish manager. I so hope they go down.

We all hate Leeds and leeds and leeds leeds and leeds and leeds and leeds we all hate leeds and leeds and leeds we all fluffin hate leeds.:thump: :thump: :minger:

dirty fecking Leeds...........players not fit to wear the shirt, thinking they're better than average cos Leeds were ex-Prem ( although the players themselves were not ex-Prem ), poor management, poor finances, poor set up, still paying O'Leary, Fowler, Ferdinand, even George Graham.........oh how I laugh when my Northern Monkey boss rants away, tears welling up in his eyes, at how his once mighty team have fallen from grace

it's all new to him, supporting a League 1 team, whereas I've had years of it so I'm used to disappointment and shi te football

Remember folks, Dennis Wise has got the smallest **** in football, less than 1cm*

*This was a Viz joke from the 1990s. Personally I have never seen it so can't comment.

I would like Leeds to lose every single game next season. Not only are they c***s, they are also cheats. F*** 'em.

Just had the misfortune of watching Leeds fans on Sky Sports News moaning about the fixtures for the coming season. "I can't believe the teams we're playing" and other phrases declaring how beneath them it all is. Well I've got news for all you miserable, ferret trousering, whippet breeding, ignorant gimps...you're where you belong. You were utter s**te last season and hopefully will put up an equally s**te performance this time round. You don't have a God given right to be in the Premiership where, let's face it, the likes of most of them will consider you beneath them now anyway. :finger:

And breathe....

Probably posted this is the wrong forum, haven't I?
You forgot to mention the dirty filthy pigeons, which will hopefully be ****ing on that pile of **** called Leeds.:finger:

Without Healey they will be nothing..... a just outside relegation place will be the best they will manage. Lets face it, every side will look to their fixtures with Leeds home and away and treat it like their mini cup final the way clubs did with Forest when they first came down.

Spot on, I think they will really struggle because of that. 90% of league on fans would have been looking for when they play Leeds yesterday morning. I think they will finish 14th

Seriously, how good would it be to see those c**ts get relegated again this year? They are a club in real trouble and I can see everyone putting in a special effort to make this a reality!

:finger:

Back