• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let the Party begin

bluearmy

Youth Team
What a fantastic result!

Let the party begin.

Down to 10 men, and we bang in all 5 penalties.

What a great team effort and well done boys!

Battle of Essex 2004
Winners: Southend....twice

...But WE NEED Bentley in the league!

Howaz about putting Gower in the middle? a role he can play? and pushing Nicolau up with Che at BAck?

I feel Hunt will fill in for Bentley whilst his suspended. Simple enough solution.

Oh yes! Why cant we do this more often?!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 29 2004,23:57)]I feel Hunt will fill in for Bentley whilst his suspended. Simple enough solution.
...Hunt and Maher are too ..errrmmm..safe..anyway..talk about it Tommorow Eh??? We beat the inbreds.....and kicked them outta the LDV....AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Its not what I'd do but its certainly what Tilly will do. He tried Nicky at left wing Vs Yeovil and he was pants so he wont try it again. How many matches will Bentley miss? He'll certainly miss the trip to Darlo.

Anyways, There's only one team in Essex! We only need ten men. Drewenaldo!

i feel we should celebrate the win and forget tactics for future games... come on enjoy it! FOR THE 2ND TIME!

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX!

Absolutely as this post begins....Let the Party begin!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Sep. 29 2004,23:07)]Absolutely as this post begins....Let the Party begin!!!
LETS GO PARTY .. WHISKY AND BACARDI

CHEERIO COL EWE

DIRT

I agree with the party and I hope Tilson invites the referee along to view the video of Bentley's [supposed] stamp on the ColU player and gets the card rescinded!

If it was accidental, the video should prove it and Bentley's RED will be reduced to a YELLOW! Other referee's have done the same recently I believe!

Party on Guys!

UP THE BLUES!
blues.gif

cool.gif

I wouldn't get your hopes up on it being recinded. Deliberate or not he should know where the opponents face is and the BBC Essex team didn't sound too sympathetic to Bentley. My gut feeling is that we'll be lucky if he only gets a three match ban. The FA don't like stamping.

But anyway, thats for tomorrow. I'm so proud of the boys. I can't be the only one who wasn't too confident when our players were about to take their pens. Especially Drewe. And Maher. And Hunt for that matter. But they did it, We're through, and now more than ever we've proved theres only one team in Essex.

Back