• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Lets Try to be Civil to each other.

The trouble is it’s very moreish
peepshow-hans-peepshow-super-hans.gif

It takes quite a reasonable income to even afford cocaine these days.As a retired person don't think I could afford to imbibe even if I wanted too, which I don't pariculary anyway. :Winking:
Off topic, i've never tried any drugs ( apart from fags & booze! ) in my life. Not even a puff of a spliff back in the 70's. Never appealed to me, including the 'uppers' etc which were pills many i knew used to take decades ago.

It takes quite a reasonable income to even afford cocaine these days.As a retired person don't think I could afford to imbibe even if I wanted too, which I don't pariculary anyway. :Winking:

If you don't have much money you can always supplement your habit with some low level dealing.
A man like yourself must be well sorted with pensions etc but what have you got to look forward to.....A nappy in an expensive nursing home?

B******s to that. Cash in pension and get on it large. Don't just limit yourself to chisel, mix it up with disco biscuits and ket. Chill out after with smoke, I prefer solid rather than bush but best to try all and see what suits.

By the way I used to work for Frank but the stroppy cow running the show said I had missunderstood the word 'advice'

If you don't have much money you can always supplement your habit with some low level dealing.
A man like yourself must be well sorted with pensions etc but what have you got to look forward to.....A nappy in an expensive nursing home?

B******s to that. Cash in pension and get on it large. Don't just limit yourself to chisel, mix it up with disco biscuits and ket. Chill out after with smoke, I prefer solid rather than bush but best to try all and see what suits.

By the way I used to work for Frank but the stroppy cow running the show said I had missunderstood the word 'advice'
Ever fancied a career in therapy?

I’m a bush man myself always have been.

Agree with what this thread is about, but as always there will be some that don't. When I have stepped over the mark I have apologised. The emotive situation is driving the fans apart in many ways which is a shame, truly hope that it stops and peace falls but I fear that wont happen while the situation remains, and so much misinformation flies around.

Enjoy your day guys and as always UTB!!

Unfortunately this is a bi-product of having yet another owner that has messed the club up.

I was young at the time, but I remember the Jobson protests causing similar division amongst the fanbase. Centre circle sit-in, snapping the north bank cross bar, in-fighting etc.

Unity only returns when the rat ******* has gone, unfortunately. We need it now, but it just wont happen. We all want the same thing ultimately, but all have hugely differing views on how we may or may not influence that.

For me the clue is in our name Southend UNITED so lets live up to our name.Its frustrating as we are unable to determine our future but there is no reason to be disrespectful to others.

Back