• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Level GD Tommorrow

General Easterly

Afternoon all,

Now I'm sure someone knows the answer but I can't be bothered to look through the Football League Rules on this one.

Assuming Scunny and Yeovil both win AND Southend win 1-0 AND Swansea win 2-0 and therefore we are on level points AND goal difference with Swansea, how do they sort it out into third and fourth?

G.E.

Goals Scored which we win. However there is a permutation which can put us level on Goal Diff and Goals Scored. Then it goes on games btwn us and Swansea. Which we win!

I think I'd rather we win 4-0 and forget about Swansea!

The clubs respective cheerleaders have a naked wrestling match covered in baby oil. Well thats what happened in my dream last night therefore it must be true.

I am sure if everything was level, the Welsh FA will step in and override anything the English FA say...............like they chuffing well did with the Lee Trundle sending off !!!!!

Clay pigeon shooting was mentioned along with a dance off between our groundsmen.

If it was Boston and Lincoln, they'd have to have a ploughing contest between their groundsmen.... What? You mean they already have?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ May 06 2005,13:52)]Papers, scissors, stone.

Best of 5.
Don't let The General get involved in this. He thinks rock beats paper
laugh.gif

I doubt this will be necessary. I fear that, with a virtual home tie, Swansea are going to get a cricket score.
down.gif

Does Leeboy know something about Mr Eastwood's anatomy that we don't?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Bambi @ May 06 2005,13:55)]The clubs respective cheerleaders have a naked wrestling match covered in baby oil. Well thats what happened in my dream last night therefore it must be true.
Ok, But who won?

biggrin.gif

Back