• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Life In Cold Blood

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Has anyone else seen any of this new series?

Its all about reptiles and is presented by the legend that is David Attenborough, i'm watching Monday's episode which focuses on lizards.

One day I will be getting myself a couple of Chamaleons, oh yes!!

Mate once had a snake.

Sat there all day. Not moving. Only time it moved was for feeding.

On the morning they found it dead they took it to the vets who said it had been dead for a week.

Nice.

Has anyone else seen any of this new series?

Its all about reptiles and is presented by the legend that is David Attenborough, i'm watching Monday's episode which focuses on lizards.

One day I will be getting myself a couple of Chamaleons, oh yes!!

Will you Chameleons have any karma, John? ;)

Mate once had a snake.

On the morning they found it dead they took it to the vets who said it had been dead for a week.

Nice.

I've got a Royal Python had it for 8/9 years.

I used to have a Bearded Dragon but sold it, he was a dude.

I also used to have a Californian Kingsnake that escaped never to be seen again! :cry:

I love reptiles, when I finally get my life sorted out and get my own place I will be getting a few more.

My friend's 10 year old has 2 beardies. Can't say they do anything for me, although it's quite funny watching them hurl themselves at the glass when they spy the container of mealworms come within view!

Mate once had a snake.

Nice.

oh yeah you are actually supposed to get snakes out of their tanks and 'play' with them occasionaly!

No double entedres please.

Back