• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Limo

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right my birthday my 22nd is the 25th September and we are playing Blackpool away now I am looking for a good Limo company to take me and a few choice friends to the game, stipulation I dont want some fussy company I want to take a crate of me own beer on there and maybe the bit of the naughty ;) so just wondered if anybody can recomend a DECENT company or person that can help me!

Dont have to be a limo, can be a fire engine as I have seen one of them or something with some style or that is going to be a laugh!

that would cost a furtune wouldnt it? southend to blackpool in a limo

i dont no mate but geussing around about £200-£300 :S i dont no

i got a limo up to london for my 18th b,day and it cost 4 5 of us £390 return there

dunno? anybody got a rough figure?

Well, if you found one to take you there - and that's a pretty tall order, since I understand most limos like to do short jounreys around towns - it would cost you a bloomin' fortune. After all, limos like that are absolute bloomin gas guzzlers.

If you presume 8 miles to the gallon for one of those - and that might be quite generous, then for the 560-odd mile return journey you're looking at just the fuel costing £310.

Add to that the driver's time (£150?) and the wear & tear of the car (£150?) and I'd be amazed if you'd get a package for much under £600 - and that's if they're willing to do it!

How about:

Cab to Stansted
Ryanair to Blackpool
Limo from Blackpool airport...

Might be cheaper...?

Matt

Fly to Manchester and then a limo, plus stay the night in Blackpool (or Manchester?) if you want to make a trip of it? These flights cost £54 return with Air Berlin:

Tues 25 Sept
dep Stansted 16:30, arr Manchester 17:20

Weds 26 Sept
dep Manchester 09:30, arr Stansted 10:20

It's a thought...

Matt

Back