• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Little Britain Live tickets on sale tomorrow!

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Autumn dates on sale tomorrow from 10:00

Little Britain

where: Carling Apollo Hammersmith, London
when: Autumn 2006

Your only chance to see Lou and Andy next Autumn!

Peopled by the residents of Little Britain including, Vicky Pollard, Lou and Andy, Daffyd (the only gay in the village) Emily Howard and Marjorie Dawes, the world of Little Britain is the twisted brainchild of creators Matt Lucas and David Walliams.

Alternately painfully accurate and whimsically surreal, Little Britain is simply the funniest show of the moment and sure to be an unforgettable live experience.
On sale from 10:00 tomorrow

Ticketmaster.

bored.jpg

Cool beans, I'll be ringing up at 10 tomorrow.
Can you buy them online?

Sounds good, but everyone will want tickets.

A scramble me thinks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 04 2005,18:33)]Sounds good, but everyone will want tickets.

A scramble me thinks!
I've got some...
biggrin.gif

Death is always a problem....!
biggrin.gif

Demand for this year's tour was really high so I'm not surprised they're releasing tickets so early

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 04 2005,19:26)]Still tho, Dam, Eh!
Erm, can you repeat that in English please?!?
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 04 2005,19:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 04 2005,19:26)]Still tho, Dam, Eh!
Erm, can you repeat that in English please?!?  
wow.gif
Nie ruseumuem Angelski?

Yes, but some things are worth waiting for. I've heard a lot from people at Uni about the current tour, it's supposed to be superb.

Looking forward to it already - it's only a year away!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Back