• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris S

Youth Team
Hi all, I've set up a live chat channel for us to discuss the game as it happens! Heres howto join:

e0c35478b4[1].jpg

1) Goto http://webchat.freenode.net/
2) Enter your prefered nickname, put "SUFC_" at the start of it (just to make sure the name you choose wont be in use)
3) Enter "##sufc" in the channels box
4) Fill out the captcha and click connect!

Hope to see you in there!

Attachments

• 91cb2027de[1].jpg
    91cb2027de[1].jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Good idea having the chat room open today.

Is it open all matches?

OK great.

Works better on a match thread for me and some like minded souls in there.

Shame we couldn't bring home the 3 points.

It was the closest to the action as it could be without being there. It was good to have the banz and stuff with almost instant responses. Shame Bluesplayer left me feeling adrift as it was behind other media forms. I will try it again I think.

It has been there for a few years now...nice to see it used today and as you say good chat and banter.

It was the closest to the action as it could be without being there. It was good to have the banz and stuff with almost instant responses. .... I will try it again I think.

That's exactly it. It's more instant and quicker which works better when the match is in progress.

It has been there for a few years now...nice to see it used today and as you say good chat and banter.

The chat room always used to be fun back in the old days, haven't ventured in in some years now.

The chat room always used to be fun back in the old days, haven't ventured in in some years now.

Might have been a bit too rude for you yesterday OBL. There were some really dodgy geezers strutting their stuff in there.

Back