• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Loan player refused

Aiming our sights sky-high then :thump:

Were you one of the ones who complained when we signed Freddy Eastwood on loan from Grays?

At the time Grays weren't yet conference, so probably would have been top of Nationwide South, which is exactly where Histon are!

Were you one of the ones who complained when we signed Freddy Eastwood on loan from Grays?

At the time Grays weren't yet conference, so probably would have been top of Nationwide South, which is exactly where Histon are!

no I wasn't

tongue-in-cheek :D

although stepping from NW South to L2 compared to NW South to a relegation battle the Championship is a completely different ask

I'm actually all for getting talent from the lower leagues.

Last edited:
might still be some action then!

Tilly said he doesn't expect anything to happen as most teams don't want players out on loan at this time of the season, although if the right opportunity arises you never know!

I am guessing this guy from Histon falls into the latter as a loan with view to buy in summer.

I bet Matt Mitchell-King must be gutted not to leave Histon for Southend, so he will be unsettled for the rest of the season - not easy to play on the pitch with your mind was somewhere else.

Oh OK, I was just going on past loan/transfer windows, like when we signed Bradbury at 11.59:59

yes must admit I was / am quietly hoping for something else like that . Seems like there may be a flurry of activity .

Scunny ' s Sharp off somewhere ???? they just loaned in a striker

Back