• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

London/Anglia Soccer Night

J

The Chameleon
just to remind everyone, that tonight at 11.30pm on either anglia or itv, a regional soccer night will be on and im sure they will do a feature on us in the ldv as it is usally the case

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 17 2005,22:10)]just to remind everyone, that tonight at 11.30pm on either anglia or itv, a regional soccer night will be on and im sure they will do a feature on us in the ldv as it is usally the case
I feel this thread should be locked as we can watch what tv station we wish, and shouldn't be hounded into watching Anglia on a public forum....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Feb. 17 2005,22:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 17 2005,22:10)]just to remind everyone, that tonight at 11.30pm on either anglia or itv, a regional soccer night will be on and im sure they will do a feature on us in the ldv as it is usally the case
I feel this thread should be locked as we can watch what tv station we wish, and shouldn't be hounded into watching Anglia on a public forum....
perhaps you are clearly missing the point of the other posts...

clearly! Your the only person moaning about it though, did you consider that?

yes i did, i seem not very poplular on this board but at least what i say makes sense. As barry the dog put it in the other thread, "give it a rest"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Feb. 17 2005,22:14)]
[b said:
CS J shouldn't have even given you a choice.  Its got to be Anglia Soccer Night every week  
wink.gif

Consider yourself hounded!!!

Back