• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Look at this, what i have just found on ebay

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ April 25 2005,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 25 2005,10:01)]Our dear friend sebastian cleared up most of what I wanted to say about sat, however, let me re-emphasise the following
if there was a hall of fame for southend fans he i believehe would be enrolled first of all. Its sooo easy for you boys to hide behind the keyboards and slag him off, without really knowing anything about him or his family, if you want to call him names, go down to the council amenity site in stock road and tell him to his face!!!!!!!!!!!! this man acted in the 70s and 80s as almost a policeman saving our necks at home and away games several times. for the lad in the ground to "give it to him" then sorry pal you got what you deserved!!!
I yearn for the good old days where we werenot all seated and could stand and have a good sing song
i am proud to call this man a fine friend and will continue to do so!!
as for banning orders,, they make me laugh, as we all know that they are a waste of time, for example the middle aged man banned for 10 years for running onto the pitch at home to mansfield(my hero!!)does anyone truly expect to have him signing on at a police station when hes over 50!!! no exactly
good on you ginger and look forward to seeing you at grimsby
glare.gif

Oh yeah, what a legend! Let's hope he goes to Grimsby so that rather than enjoy a (hopefully) promotion party, we can all have a big full on sparring session with one another!!!!

Good call!

oops.gif
i will agree with that
ginger is a legend..

Back