• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Egan's by a mile. Loza's was great, but the defending was shambolic. Egan's was a youngster centre-back spanking in a half volley from 40 yards.

Egan's without a doubt. Hope Sunderland aren't watching his progress (some hope!).

I think the only goal I've seen better than Egan's this year was Rooney's at the weekend.

How Loza stayed on his feet for that goal I'll never know.

Because he was a good honest professional.

A lot of youngsters could learn a lot from that goal, rather than watching someone like Ashley Young.

Even with the penalty, Loza wasn't lying on the floor appealing to the ref, he shot straight back to his feet to retrieve the loose ball. Absolutely loved the hunger this kid showed last night.

Let's hope he's not just a flash in the pan and he can sustain that level of performance for the next 10 games...

Because he was a good honest professional.

A lot of youngsters could learn a lot from that goal, rather than watching someone like Ashley Young.

Even with the penalty, Loza wasn't lying on the floor appealing to the ref, he shot straight back to his feet to retrieve the loose ball. Absolutely loved the hunger this kid showed last night.

Let's hope he's not just a flash in the pan and he can sustain that level of performance for the next 10 games...
10 games - nice touch!

Loza had every right to go over during that run and showed many "pro's" how the game should be played (unlike in the El Classico) and his honesty paid dividends with a superb finish and 4 defenders trailing in his wake.
But I agree with the vote for Egan, his 1st touch was sublime and the finish just as good.

Egan's was the more spectacular , but Loza's was the more deserved ,through sheer determination and hard work and therefore the better goal ,in my humble opinion

Just watched Lozas goal ,what a great goal it was , the young man could have went to ground 3 times but chose not too,Both goals were beautiful Egans probably more spectacular , but for sheer grit and courageLozas goal for me was the best.Just wish a few premiershite strikers and el classico strikers would look at it and learn from it.

Back