• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lucky Number Seven Email

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
Did anyone get the email entitled Lucky Number Seven sent out by the club yesterday?

Well if you did, then, and this is nothing but unadulterated proud Dad stuff, the picture of the baby/little boy featured on the main article is none other than RC Junior!! Possibly my proudest moment as a Dad yet.... Until he adorns the famous club colours to make his full league debut in abotu 17 years!! :)

Just also like to praise the club, as they contacted us asking if they could ude the photo, and because they did, they are sending him, er sorry, him, a signed ball!! Nice job Blues!

i took my son to his first game just prior to his 3rd birthday.

Now nearly 4, he has been to 5 games.

I have started a book for him, with his match ticket and the OS match report on each page... he'll probably look back on it when he is 18.... and correct Scriv's spelling errors!

my dad took me when I was two but obviously dont remember a thing, my first remembered season 84/85, I too took my son when he was four he now 11 and I pretty sure he has only missed one one home match in those seven years and clocked up about twenty grounds, brainwash em its the way forward

my dad took me when I was two but obviously dont remember a thing, my first remembered season 84/85, I too took my son when he was four he now 11 and I pretty sure he has only missed one one home match in those seven years and clocked up about twenty grounds, brainwash em its the way forward

Thats the way I will do it haha

Back