• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Amos

Couple of mates went to the Stevenage v Swindon game last night and said Luke Amos did very well, Stevenage best player by far apparently.

Spurs have high hopes for this young lad ,was never given much off an opportunity by PB,

He was never going to push Lenny and Wordsworth out whilst we were in with a chance of the play-offs last season. What he did gain was playing with and being part of a first team squad for 6 months.

Very neat sharp passer of the ball. Always looked keen when I watched him train unlike a couple of our lads. Wish him well at Stevenage.

Personally I’d have been interested in him coming back on loan again.

Hopefully we will get a CM as well as a CF by COB today

Thought he looked fine to me. Cool head and a good dead ball striker, as well.

He'd really struggle on our pitch this season, anyway.

Played for Spurs against Roma in pre-season and then played the full 90 minutes against Barcelona with rave reviews.

According to the papers he will get his premier league debut on the first game of the season for Tottenham.

When you read how well hes going ,makes you wonder how much of a judge of talent was PB, because even when Luke first came here on loan ,I remember reading that Spurs had high hopes for this young lad.

And indeed he did. Came on as a late sub.

enfJYa.jpg

Starts for Spurs this evening.

Edit.... misheard the Sky pre match commentary.. a late addition to the bench, not the starting 11.

Last edited:
signed a new contract at Spurs until 2021, looks like he's in Pochettino's plans for the future. Really pleased for him

Back