• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Rodgers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ May 14 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 14 2005,12:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 14 2005,12:40)]thb i dont know much about rodgers but agago looked menacing when we played against him this season - he looks like a big, agressive striker who could be playing with us in league 1 next year!
Big? No, you've got the wrong player ...

laugh.gif

oops.gif
think he means big as in lardy rather than tall
I live within minutes of the memorial ground, bristol and recently saw agogo in the bookies pre grand national. The guy is stacked, built like a brick sh*t house!!! You want physical presence then Agogo is your man, but I have heard locally that fans are losing patience with his laziness!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's the attitude that we went into the last set of playoffs with

i thought southend have never been in a playoff competition before

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 14 2005,14:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's the attitude that we went into the last set of playoffs with

i thought southend have never been in a playoff competition before
He's an O

booooooooooooooooo

wink.gif

wouldnt swap gray for rogers. if he was any good he would have scored a hatfull in the conferance

This season he as scored 8 goals in 40 games, been booked 10 times and sent off once.

In the conference he managed 15 and had a similar discipline, or should i say in-discipline record.

He would certainly not be a good asset, and the LDV game at the Hall he was awful.
I;d say if he made it to a higher level he'd be warming the bench rather a lot.

Back