• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lunchtime drinking

Jeez, it'd be game over for my working day if I drunk like that in the afternoon.

I hold my hands up....I'm crap at lunchtime drinking.

I'm OK if I start at lunchtime and carry on through, stick me on a decent session beer and I'll sup till closing time. However a few pints and then back to work? Forget it! I fall asleep at my desk, disappear for a p%&s every ten minutes the lot.....so I tend not to bother (mind you being based in Walthamstow right now there isn't much temptation).

Rarely i have a drink at lunch. One's ok anymore then i either fall asleep or get stressed out.

Once had a joint at lunch, now that was interesting! Moving boxes has never been more interesting!

3 or 4 pints.. or a few glasses of wine at the Goose at fenchurch street.. turkey sandwich and cheesy chips
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 12 2006,09:53)]I hold my hands up....I'm crap at lunchtime drinking.

I'm OK if I start at lunchtime and carry on through, stick me on a decent session beer and I'll sup till closing time. However a few pints and then back to work? Forget it! I fall asleep at my desk, disappear for a p%&s every ten minutes the lot.....so I tend not to bother (mind you being based in Walthamstow right now there isn't much temptation).
f%&k me Im exactly the same, I only have to walk past a boozer at lunch and I nod off, cannot drink in the day to save my life, but start at lunch finnish around 3 in the morning and im your man (dont get me wrong I cant hold a beer for lovenor money, but I certainly know were they go)

Cant beat it Cyril but can draw.

Had 4 beers at lunch with a couple of clients in "The Wine Bar" on Fenchurch Street on Friday.

Come back into the office and was a write off.

My standard Friday lunchtime is 4 Strongbows but that may extend to 5 if I sneak off early to get a round of GT in as well.

Back