• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luton to win with ease

Luton to win with ease - hatters hatters what a great team

• Luton win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarfend sneak a win

• draw

• Luton to win by cricket score

• Total voters

windybottom

Youth Team
happy hatters on friday
tounge.gif

I love these threads from opposing fans who think they're going to come down here and turn us over. Luton are another ColU. in that they're playing well but can't realistically think that they deserve to be where they are. Little boys, little toys, little c**k's!
laugh.gif

Considering their current form I wouldn't be suprised if they whipped us! Still, it's the FA cup and form goes out the window, I think we can sneak it.
smile.gif

Wasn't it a similar to the situation last season just before the LDV match?

I for one will be praying for anything but a draw as I really dont want to go to your Taliban run hell whole. Your town is a discrace.

I've gone for a Southend United win, but thats voting with my heart rather than my head. I feel the game has got a goalless draw written all other it seeing as they won 5-1 and we won 4-0 at the weekend.

not too botherd about the result the league is our priority, but looking forward to a really good match up. should be an open game with chances for both teams. as usual we will tuck ours away !
tounge.gif

I am quite happy to go into this one as complete and utter underdogs.
The more Luton believe their own hype the better, as long as we dont and as long as we don't show them any respect once we are out on the pitch, we could cause an upset.

Conversely, play like the first half on Saturday and we could get f*****g mullered

Humbled against Luton, then go to Yeovil and take back 3 points.

I'd take that if it were laid down on the table.

Windybottom keep hyped up about Luton giving us an footballing lesson last season in LDV Q-Final, we was 2nd from bottom that time & we have beaten them 3-0 - Now Southend got Fredy up front, so Windy will liven up to his nickname everytime Gray & fredy charge forward inside their pentley box getting ready to fire.

A 2-1 win for Southend with Gray grabbing last minute goal after coming from 1-0 down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ Nov. 09 2004,19:37)]Windybottom keep hyped up about Luton giving us an footballing lesson last season in LDV Q-Final, we was 2nd from bottom that time & we have beaten them 3-0 - Now Southend got Fredy up front, so Windy will liven up to his nickname everytime Gray & fredy charge forward inside their pentley box getting ready to fire.

A 2-1 win for Southend with Gray grabbing last minute goal after coming from 1-0 down.
I like your style welshy this is the FA cup we only take this one half as serious so we will only have to rest half the team with newell saying he will try a few youngsters out. hope not this is the man that thinks tactics are sweets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (windybottom @ Nov. 09 2004,19:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Welsh_Shrimperz @ Nov. 09 2004,19:37)]Windybottom keep hyped up about Luton giving us an footballing lesson last season in LDV Q-Final, we was 2nd from bottom that time & we have beaten them 3-0 - Now Southend got Fredy up front, so Windy will liven up to his nickname everytime Gray & fredy charge forward inside their pentley box getting ready to fire.

I like your style welshy this is the FA cup we only take this one half as serious so we will only have to rest half the team with newell saying he will try a few youngsters out. hope not this is the man that thinks tactics are sweets.
Why do you only take this competition half as serious? It's the FA Cup, the best one to go far in......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 09 2004,21:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (windybottom @ Nov. 09 2004,19:57)]
[b said:

Why do you only take this competition half as serious? It's the FA Cup, the best one to go far in......
the league is the one we want most this year we have already gone out of the ldv & carling cups this term as newell has already said that they will get in the way of the number one goal this season.

i would take losing 12-0 to you lot if at the end of the season we go up.

Back