• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macron confirmed as kit supplier for the next 2 seasons

Genuinely surprised at this. The whispers were that this was the last season with Macron.

They certainly need to up their game (as does the club) and I hope the change in agreement with them means good quality items, a large range and proper availability in-store and online.

1709913063166.png

1709913186277.png

Guessing this must have only been done in the last week or so seeing as the shops been practically completely empty.

I’m not surprised given Tom Lawrence’s reaction when the crowd booed when they were mentioned at the evening with the consortium.

He said something like “a bit harsh” but his face said “it’s a bit too late now”!

As there is a red training offering I wonder if that will feature as a 2nd or 3rd kit option next season. Especially as these are advertised as a 24/25 range.

I like to think stock management will resolve itself next season now that our future is secured. No kit supplier in its right mind would have made thousands upon thousands of our shirts last close season when our existence wasn’t even guaranteed. Things will pick up on that front, and I really liked the designs this season. Just wish the sizing was a little more realistic!!

I like to think stock management will resolve itself next season now that our future is secured. No kit supplier in its right mind would have made thousands upon thousands of our shirts last close season when our existence wasn’t even guaranteed.
exactly what TL told me at the Trust AGM in December.

Macron didn't want to be left with over stocks if we'd gone bang.

Hopefully it's only a kit deal and we SUFC have taken back control of the club shop, Macron's range of merchandise other than shirts and training wear has been boring and unimaginative, on the occasions where they have bothered to stock anything.

@GIBBO - are you involved in designing next season’s kit again?
Nope , nothing to do with me this season.

I can ride into the sunset 🌇 knowing that we got yellow bk in the home.

I love yellow, maybe a red away kit? Haven't had red for years.

I just hope they work with the fella I introduce them too

He has some cracking designs in his locker for us.

I hope they get their sizing right. This means a large should fit properly and not having to buy a extra bigger size in order to fit.
Two hopes there mate, Bob Hope and no hope. I can't think of any kit manufacturer of the past 10 seasons that has produced real world sizing. I suppose I at least know that although I'm an XL really, a XXXL shirt will fit me nicely for next season.

Well, let's hope the promised call with Trust representatives and those in charge at Macron which was going to take place can now happen so we can give some suggestions about the quantities and types of stock to carry and WHEN! Empty shelves just before Christmas are pointless.

Incidentally, I detest the navy and gold, I think it looks cheap and nasty this season, like a 70s throwback. Pleased to see some other colours in there.

Back