• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Madonna

Harold Bishop Killer

Got bummed around Aus
Personally I hate the old hag. I think arrogant, pety and just disgusting. She thinks she is the bees knees and can still wear hotpants and look good. And this makes me hate her even more

http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertai...t-rules-for-guy/2008/11/12/1226318700158.html

Anyone else feel the same or is it just me who cant stand her. She has gone ahead of Heather Mills and Jade Goody in the list of women I want to punch! In the face! Twice!

I have always thought that everyone should grow old gracefully, the trouble is with some people, is that they have experienced the adulation and fame and find it hard to shake the need to exhibit themselves in the way that they used to.

She's an old woman trying to hang on to youth, and it's not a pretty sight. She needs to show a little dignity, stay home with her mega-millions and stop scratching the earth begging for her youth back and realize that youth is for the young, not for the old.

Madonna in the 80's

Ow yesssssssssss
Madonna.jpg

Madonna in her 50's

Mag.....disappear in to celebrity obscurity and leave us 40 somethings with the memory of you and a box of Kleenex!!!!!

MadgeL_468x829.jpg

Last edited:
I am disappointed Madonna hasn't added a clause insisting that Guy Ritchie refrains from making sh!t films.

Morning Chaps,

I would agree that this rough old dog should go away for the rest of her life but I would also wager she still goes like a steam train, but banging it would be rather like dropping a cocktail sausage into a bucket, even if you are impressively endowed...

I still would, based on the four minutes music video....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7s1q3L-S0

So would I! Not bad for her age, just compare her to other women her age...

And in regards to that article don't believe anything you read in the press, I think you will find they are making a mountain out of a molehill. She has probably said there are some rules but then they have just made them up to get you to buy their papers and read their website.

I'm not saying I want to marry her, I'm just saying that based on the music video, I'd let her have the full 5 hour experience of the Chadded love pole (foreplay not included).

I'm not saying I want to marry her, I'm just saying that based on the music video, I'd let her have the full 5 hour experience of the Chadded love pole (foreplay not included).

Let's be honest here..There is very little if anything you would not shag..:whistling:

Oh dear Madonna - is she in the tools competition? She should be.....reading about her over the past few weeks has hightened my dislike to her. No it's not all true, but you can get the jist of it I think. Plus she looks gross.

ehh. obviously a bit on the annoying side, but a lot more forward-thinking than many artists who've had her longevity, so credit to her for trying. Also, Get Into The Groove remains one of the best pop singles committed to record. It almost makes up for Body of Evidence.

Back