• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maggie Thatcher

Tatcher what will it take in cash?

• Total voters
Mggie like a bit of bum action........I would pay her

You wouldn't need me to be bribed..

Yuk, I'd give it a go but not sure my old todge would want to go there.

Bet it would be like having a bunk-up with a skeleton wrapped in chamois leathers...:minger:

Yuk, I'd give it a go but not sure my old todge would want to go there.

Bet it would be like having a bunk-up with a skeleton wrapped in chamois leathers...:minger:

I doubt that would put Slipper off....If it has a pulse it's fair game to him ;)

Chrsit I didnt mean me, maggie and him all at once good god.

Why have I got an image of Thatcher, slightly bewildered by the whole thing, but gradually getting used to it, pushing Sam out of the way, and then going at Flavs with the kind of gusto she usually saved for bollocking Tebbit with?

Why have I got an image of Thatcher, slightly bewildered by the whole thing, but gradually getting used to it, pushing Sam out of the way, and then going at Flavs with the kind of gusto she usually saved for bollocking Tebbit with?

She wouldnt dare fight me for Flavs unless she wants to loose a chunk of that curly perm......

Back