• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher's Brother's Wedding

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Kev was interviewed before the match and said that RM laid on the plane be uses to get to away matches for him after the final. I have to say, that's a very nice of RM.

Does anyone know if it was worth while? What time did Kev get there?

My best mate plays football at brunel uni with maher's younger brother, and he said that the younger brother attended the game and got the flight with kev over to ireland, but i dont know when they made it. apparently kev also took the trophy to the wedding reception!!

Kev was in the players lounge till gone 7 with the trophy as we have a pic with him! not sure if he took it with him as i saw super tilly holding it with me and the scamps crew later on in another exclusive piccy!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 31 2005,15:59)]My best mate plays football at brunel uni with maher's younger brother, and he said that the younger brother attended the game and got the flight with kev over to ireland, but i dont know when they made it. apparently kev also took the trophy to the wedding reception!!
Your quite right 'notts shrimper' ! Kev donned it as per usual... Spent about an Hour and half in the vip wrex suite before jetting off with the cup and all the gubbins...!!!

Daughter of a friend was at the same wedding, took a picture of Kev and cup at the wedding and sent it to her mum's phone. I am wildly jealous.... Her mum has a stunning phone!

yeah bricktop he was spinning that trophy round like a 20" in zante! might get some of the pics blown up and signed......

as one of the exclusive players lounge members i will get you a copy for your wall!!! to go next to that signed shirt that i got you!!!!

Back