• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

Waiting for Chelsea fans to get the daggers out when they're not top of the league after 5 games.
Doesn't really matter to us though does it? Chelsea fans moan about everything all of the time. Pochettino should have gone back to Spurs, they were made for each other.

Manager Sam Allardyce has left Leeds United after his four-game tenure ended in relegation from the Premier League. Seems he reckons he's not up to rebuilding Leeds as it will be a long term project.

Manager Sam Allardyce has left Leeds United after his four-game tenure ended in relegation from the Premier League. Seems he reckons he's not up to rebuilding Leeds as it will be a long term project.
Brendan Rodgers in the frame apparently.That sounds like quite a good fit if he's successful from the off.Otherwise watch out. :Winking:

Last edited:
Looks like Ange Postecoglou is going to be the new Spurs manager. I know some of their deluded fans seems to think he’s beneath them but I can honestly say watching his Brisbane team over here play live was (outside of course to anything Southend United related) the highlight of my football watching life.

And I’ve followed his career ever since, his teams are thrilling to watch and he’s super impressive as a person. From wining the Asian Cup with Australia, the league in Japan and a haul of trophies in Scotland he deserves a shot at the Premier League and think he’ll do well.

Just a shame it’s with blooming Spurs.

Neal Ardley has left Solihull Moors by mutual consent :Stunned: Very odd timing. Rumours a new owner about to take over there and appoint their own man.

Question is, will this have any bearing on Andrew Dallas who remains under contract there (I believe)…

Bit of an odd one, apparently Huddersfield wanted a long term manager (which Warnock wouldn't commit to) but because they needed time to get new board members in they gave Warnock a contract extension with a proviso that he'd be sacked once they were ready to find a replacement.

Bit of an odd one, apparently Huddersfield wanted a long term manager (which Warnock wouldn't commit to) but because they needed time to get new board members in they gave Warnock a contract extension with a proviso that he'd be sacked once they were ready to find a replacement.
Have now appointed Darren Moore

Back