• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoons

Manager
Sokolik straight in but no sign of Elliott Lee.
Both sides desperate for 3 points
Looks like a 0-0 to me
Corr and Weston up front again.
Midfield Worral, Leonard, Deegan, Timlin

Elliott Lee apparently gone back to WH for treatment on hamstring injury.

Bentley
White, Sokolik, Prosser, Binnom-Williams
Leonard, Deegan, Timlin, Worrall
Corr, Weston

Subs: Smith, Thompson, Bolger, Atkinson, Payne, Hurst and Coulthirst

Glad to see Worrall starting. :thumbsup:

.................Bentley................

White...Sokolik....Prosser....Williams

.................Deegan........................

........Leonard.........Timlin..........

Worrall...........................Weston..

...............Corr.........................

Smith,Hurst,Bolger,Thompson,Payne,Coulthirst,Atkinson

Set up like this I reckon.

Bentley
Corr, Weston

That looks a strong team.

I think that's probably our best team at the moment, shame about Lee being injured though...would've been the icing on the cake.................mmmmmmmmmmmmm cake

Bentley
Corr, Weston

if he has gone back to hammers for treatment then maybe the loan is over already as seems a serious one, shame:omg:

.................Bentley................

White...Sokolik....Prosser....Williams

.................Deegan........................

........Leonard.........Timlin..........

Worrall...........................Weston..

...............Corr.........................

Smith,Hurst,Bolger,Thompson,Payne,Coulthirst,Atkinson

Set up like this I reckon.
That would be ok but Corr stays deep and tends to be between halfway line and penalty box, not enough pace to get into box for any crosses.
Would like to have seen Hurst getting a regular run but to be fair, he is off his best this season.
Hope Leonard is able to drive forward to rattle the Mansfield back 4. Weston needs to be in from the wings to cause more trouble for defenders.

That would be ok but Corr stays deep and tends to be between halfway line and penalty box, not enough pace to get into box for any crosses.
Would like to have seen Hurst getting a regular run but to be fair, he is off his best this season.
Hope Leonard is able to drive forward to rattle the Mansfield back 4. Weston needs to be in from the wings to cause more trouble for defenders.

I have yet to see anything in Weston that would cause trouble for my U10's defenders, let alone League 2 defenders.

Wonder if we will recall Barnard from Loan??

He could only be out for a week or so. In which case with Corr, Coulthirst, Layne and Weston able to play up front we should be fine. I dare say if it is long term we'll recall him though. Or bring another player in.

Barnard starting for Stevenage. Money on him scoring with some decent service from midfield.

I think that's probably our best team at the moment, shame about Lee being injured though...would've been the icing on the cake.................mmmmmmmmmmmmm cake

Disagree, still can't believe Clifford isn't even in the squad!!

Wonder if we will recall Barnard from Loan??
Give Billy Best a call and ask him to get his boots if he fancies a game , I am sure he could still show our so called forwards how to put the ball in the net even with a blindfold on .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back