• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a reminder of March 2016 ............. signs of the troubles to come (it's easy with hindsight :smile:)

Crewe (H) 1-1
Chesterfield (H) 0-1
Barnsley (A) 0-2 (cracking match that was)
Gillingham (H) 1-1
Rochdale (A) 1-4 (terrible match that was)
Sheffield Utd (H) 3-1 (cracking match that was)

A total of 8 points from 6 matches.

So along comes March 2017 ............ the 5 games to see this month are:-

Port Vale (H)
Bristol Rovers (A)
Coventry (A)
Warsaw (H)
Wimbledon (A)

Coventry and Port Vale are in the relegation zone, Warsaw and Wimbledon mid-table and Rovers may still harbour hopes of a play-off place.

Generally promotion form is reckoned to be 2 points from each game so another 10 points (as per February) would be welcome.

Fair points BUT this season we have a much better squad and less injuries.
If the 10 points is obtained then April will be either a nail biter or a nothing end of season.

If we want play offs we have to beat Vale and Coventry. I'm going 3 W, 1 D 1 L

I expect a MINIMUM of 10 points from that lot. Anything less will see us in a very tough battle just to make the playoffs.

Hold the front page!...

I have worked through the night to make a few basic tweek's to Llama's excellent system, and I truly believe that this time I have the winning formula...

Using an (updated) similar sophisticated system of very complicated & complex momentum oscillator algorithms.. & running the processes over a billion times, I can safely predict with some certainty that we will achieve somewhere between 0 points and 15 points in March!! :smile:

Hold the front page!...

I have worked through the night to make a few basic tweek's to Llama's excellent system, and I truly believe that this time I have the winning formula...

Using an (updated) similar sophisticated system of very complicated & complex momentum oscillator algorithms.. & running the processes over a billion times, I can safely predict with some certainty that we will achieve somewhere between 0 points and 15 points in March!! :smile:

you matti, are a true genius:smile:

So far this month ..........

Port Vale (H) - 1 point
Bristol Rovers (A) - errhhh, nothing
Coventry (A) - 3 points

4 out of a possible 9.

That leaves ...........

Warsaw (H)
Wimbledon (A)

Win both and we achieve the "10 points per month" target (if that really exists that is).

So far this month ..........

Port Vale (H) - 1 point
Bristol Rovers (A) - errhhh, nothing
Coventry (A) - 3 points
Warsaw (H) - 3 points

7 out of a possible 12 - that is under the 2 points per game ratio.

That leaves ...........

Wimbledon (A)

Win and we achieve the "10 points per month" target (if that really exists that is). Puts the pressure right back on Millwall who play away at Rochdale on Tuesday.

So, another 3 points and Southend United earn 10 points for the month.

I didn't see that coming after the poor game against Vale and the away loss at Bristol Rovers.

Back