• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
OK, he only had a trial with Southend. But he was in my year at SHSB. His old man was my French teacher.

Double player of the year Mark Bellingham will spearhead Leamington’s assault on British Gas Business Southern League Premier Division football after ending any uncertainty over his future.

Brakes manager Jason Cadden is delighted to confirm the forty-seven-goal top scorer in their British Gas Business Midlands Division title-winning success will be at the New Windmill Ground for next season.

Bellingham (pictured), a Black Country policeman, had pondered his future to see if he could balance work, family and football commitments but the supporters and managers player of the year is staying.

“This is a fantastic club with brilliant supporters and from the outset I really hoped I would be able to stay,” said Bellingham.

“Following discussions with Jason, assistant boss Morton Titterton and club officials it became clear that we could reach an agreement that enabled me to balance family, work and football commitments.

“The club have worked hard to make this happen and their forward-looking approach is another example of what a great set-up there is at all levels of the club.

‘‘I look forward to the challenges ahead and I am excited at the plans that have been outlined to me.”

Cadden, who signed Bellingham from Stourbridge last summer, said: “We gave Mark the time he needed and we got the result we wanted. Mark’s goalscoring record is there for all to see and keeping him at the New Windmill is a tremendous boost for us all.”

www.birminghammail.net>

OK, he only had a trial with Southend. But he was in my year at SHSB. His old man was my French teacher.

Double player of the year Mark Bellingham will spearhead Leamington’s assault on British Gas Business Southern League Premier Division football after ending any uncertainty over his future.

Brakes manager Jason Cadden is delighted to confirm the forty-seven-goal top scorer in their British Gas Business Midlands Division title-winning success will be at the New Windmill Ground for next season.

Bellingham (pictured), a Black Country policeman, had pondered his future to see if he could balance work, family and football commitments but the supporters and managers player of the year is staying.

“This is a fantastic club with brilliant supporters and from the outset I really hoped I would be able to stay,” said Bellingham.

“Following discussions with Jason, assistant boss Morton Titterton and club officials it became clear that we could reach an agreement that enabled me to balance family, work and football commitments.

“The club have worked hard to make this happen and their forward-looking approach is another example of what a great set-up there is at all levels of the club.

‘‘I look forward to the challenges ahead and I am excited at the plans that have been outlined to me.”

Cadden, who signed Bellingham from Stourbridge last summer, said: “We gave Mark the time he needed and we got the result we wanted. Mark’s goalscoring record is there for all to see and keeping him at the New Windmill is a tremendous boost for us all.”

www.birminghammail.net>

Didn't he go to Westcliff? Was Sure my brother used to play upfront with him.....

I cant help but think there stadium name the new windmill is not very realistic. Surely no-one builds windmills nowadays do they?

There was a Mark Bellingham who was a goal machine in the year above me at Westcliff. I was too, and broke his record for goals in a game. It has to be the same guy

Mark was in my class at Westcliff, he joined in the third year after leaving Southend.

He was a fantastic player back then, and I used to watch him when he played for Chelmsford and Cheltenham Town in the Conference in the mid-90s.

Good to see he's still banging in the goals, I reckon he could have made it at a higher level.

Ah, Mr Bellingham. Rumour has it He learnt French whilst he was 'in the trenches.'

Mark must get the football skills from him, as he scored the winning goal with a screamer from 35 yards on his England debut on Christmas Day, 1914.

Was his mum a teacher too? I distinctly remember a supply teacher called Mrs. Bellingham coming in now and again whilst I was at Westcliff between 2000 and 2007. Must have been in her 60s.

Congratulations to him and his family with his son Jude receiving a senior England call up.
Wait for the other brother jobe, he is just as good if not better, his dad mark used to play vets in my Sunday side, quality player is mark, still got a engine of a 30 year old.

Old news, used to come over victory sports ground on a Sunday and watch the mighty Britannia Academicals play, me and his dad in the same side:Thumbs up:

Back