• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe Kyle has got it wrong and misinterpreted "we" and it's actually Millwall who are after him? :unsure:

Id suggest you re-adjust your reliable source to unreliable status.

"Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 2m
Just spoke to Mark Gower. Said no one has spoken to him about coming back to Blues. @SUFCRootsHall @Essex_Echo".

As much as I think this rumour is rubbish, and that we don't need him, this quote doesn't prove anything. All it says is that no-one has spoken to Mark. That doesn't mean we're not interested, or that we haven't spoken to his agent.

For clarity, I don't believe we have. I'm just pointing out that that quote doesn't prove it.

Wa Gwan
'low it blud! Wot you beggin 4? I tellit raw - Gower's like fam tho he not lukkin gully no more, he's butters! I lie?
You got Boi'd!
Lata

Edit: Translation
Hello
Leave it out. What are you trying to say? I'll be honest - Gower's a 'shrimper', but he's not as good as he was. Do you accept this?
You've been disproven
Bye

As much as I think this rumour is rubbish, and that we don't need him, this quote doesn't prove anything. All it says is that no-one has spoken to Mark. That doesn't mean we're not interested, or that we haven't spoken to his agent.

For clarity, I don't believe we have. I'm just pointing out that that quote doesn't prove it.

The thread is we are signing him, not we might be signing him.

To sign him he would have had to be made aware of it.

It doesn't even prove that. People lie, especially to journalists.

No reason for it to be denyied if true.

Wa Gwan
'low it blud! Wot you beggin 4? I tellit raw - Gower's like fam tho he not lukkin gully no more, he's butters! I lie?
You got Boi'd!
Lata

Edit: Translation
Hello
Leave it out. What are you trying to say? I'll be honest - Gower's a 'shrimper', but he's not as good as he was. Do you accept this?
You've been disproven
Bye

Luvin it lite.

Edit :Translation.
I am loving this kind of talk. If only we all spoke like this. Modern English is the way forward.

I'm not sure we need another former player - I'd sooner find some new talent. Equally if I were Mark Gower I wouldn't want to come back given the abuse I took last time I was a blues player. We don't have many players of genuine quality, but he was clearly one as you can see from the fact that he went on to comfortably play at the top level.

That said we are missing some genuine creativity in midfield and he'll give us that. Sit him in front of the back 4 and let him set the tempo.

Back