• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HudsonNo1

Manager
I'm considering paying for my little girl to be a mascot at one of the upcoming home games sometime soon, just wondering if anyone has done it before, what's included, how much it costs, can you pick who you walk out with etc.... Any info would be appreciated.

My 6 year old did it last season it was £150 this includes full kit of choice home/away/keeper, you get a tour of the ground inside and out, then you get to go in changing rooms to meet every player who sign a programme for you, you then get to play a bit of football on the pitch during warm up, and when the players come out at 2.55 you walk out with player of your choice, the photo with both captains and officials taken in centre circle you get a copy in the post, over all good day for the kids

London Blue's son aged 7 was a mascot this season. Why not send him a private message.

My son was mascot for the win against Luton in April - he loved it, fantastic day. As I said before, for your £150 you get 3 match tickets and a full kit as well as all the other stuff, so it really isn't that expensive.

Do you get to keep the kit aswell? Gutted if you do because only just brought both the home and away lol... Can she have a choice of who she walks out with or is it decided for her. Looked on the os and think I'm definitely going to give them a call tomorrow and see about avaliability for the Wigan home game at the end of November. Price seems reasonable for what's included.

even though the matches are into category pricing now even at 210 I think inc vat it seems fair.

Do you get to keep the kit aswell? Gutted if you do because only just brought both the home and away lol... Can she have a choice of who she walks out with or is it decided for her. Looked on the os and think I'm definitely going to give them a call tomorrow and see about avaliability for the Wigan home game at the end of November. Price seems reasonable for what's included.

even though the matches are into category pricing now even at 210 I think inc vat it seems fair.

yes, you keep the kit. They get to walk out with their favourite player (if playing!). My niece did it last year, loved it and wants to do it again!

Brilliant, thanks for all the info. Will be seeing if I can get her in for the Wigan gsme like I said above. Sure she will love it. With any luck she will pick one of the keeper kits so she's got all three for the season.

Back