• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mason Wells

mrsblue

Banned
Blimey !

Mason was near the finish line when the Boston bomb exploded,he was in Paris near the terrorist atrocities ,he was injured in Belgium by the blast.

Lucky or unlucky ?

Not surprised he isnt being considered a ringleader!! :smile:

I saw that interview with him on the news, & the film "Final Desination" immediately came to mind. I would be to scared to leave the house if I was him, after all those those narrow scrapes... he must be wondering when his luck is going to finally run out.

The Paris one is a bit flimsy, he was apparently several hours away from the attack, if that counts as surviving a terrorist attack then most of the people on this forum survived the 7/7 bombings.

I feel like he's sadly going to be harassed by the usual conspiracy nutjobs over this. There are people convinced all terrorist attacks are staged by the government using 'crisis actors'. Being in 2 or 3 seperate attacks is going to make him and his family the target of harassing calls.

Blimey !

Mason was near the finish line when the Boston bomb exploded,he was in Paris near the terrorist atrocities ,he was injured in Belgium by the blast.

Lucky or unlucky ?

If I see him buy a lottery ticket I'll buy the next one!
If I see him at Roots Hall I'll go back to the spread.

Back