• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Masters signs for Aldershot

Mildy, no Dervite, watch this space!

Oh turn it in wiggy, Mildy didn't look fantastic for the first half of the season but would anyone with a Barrett-Clarke pairing in front of them? We know this didn't work, the stats don't lie! Once Dervite came in and we had a decent centre-back pairing Mildy was commanding in the air (FAR more so than Flav's) and also made some fantastic saves when called upon. In summary, he is definitely a more reliable goalkeeper than Flahavan. Yes he's arguably less spectacular than Darryl but that's because Flavs was 6 or 7 inches shorter and had further to reach. Another reason is that unlike Flahavan Mildy didn't need to make half the saves Darryl did as he'd already plucked the cross out of the air whereas Flav's would almost always stay on his line.

Anyone looking at it objectively will realise that these are all valid points, however I can understand if you can't see it as you spent most of your time lusting after Darryl during games......

:cool:

Another signing never given a proper chance. Obviously didnt spend enough time in Mayhem to be one of Tillys favourites.

Unless you have seen a reserve match, its a little unfair to judge, thought he looked an ok prospect but away he goes, good luck to him though.

When he signed i'm sure the quote from our management was that he was 'one for the future' ( the same comment when Harrold and Liptak signed). I wish they would'nt use this cliche as it seems to put the kiss of death on the player concerned?.

I'm more worried about how Revs Blog will survive now!

Back